Are you passionate about new technologies? With this Financial District Tour, you'll see some of the most important companies in San Francisco's famous neighbourhood such as Google, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Financial District Tour
We'll meet at 6 pm at 2 Harrison St., next to the Mozilla Firefox offices. Here, we'll begin a technology tour of San Francisco's financial district, where some of the world's most well-known companies are located.
During the tour, we'll have the opportunity to discover how this city, specifically Silicon Valley, became the technology capital of the world. The tour will also take us to stop the most important offices in this area of San Francisco, Google, Facebook and LinkedIn.
We'll find out every detail surrounding how each company started and developed into what we know today. You'll also have time to capture your favourite moments.
The tour will end after two hours at Bart's station on Montgomery Street.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 19
Children under 5 years oldFree
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (6:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2 Harrison St.