Visit the California Academy of Sciences and discover one of the world's most fascinating natural history museums.
California Academy of Sciences
The California Academy of Sciences is an exceptional place where young and old alike can enjoy a day of fun while learning about the world around us.
With your ticket, you can explore the canopy of a rainforest, marvel at the impressive variety of fish in the aquarium, learn all about the universe in the digital planetarium, discover a wealth of fascinating natural history facts and much more across the museum's exhibits.
You'll also have the opportunity to meet the stars of the California Academy of Sciences, including Claude the Albino Alligator and a colony of African penguins, amongst 35,000 other live animals!
Designed by award-winning architect Renzo Piano and located in the heart of the beautiful Golden Gate Park, the Academy will inspire lifelong curiosity in the natural world.
The California Academy of Sciences is open every day of the year at the following times:
Monday to Saturday: 9:30 am to 5 pm.
Sundays: 11 am to 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 32.28
Children between 3 and 17 years oldUS$ 29.04
Children under 3 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Entry to the California Academy of Sciences.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
California Academy of Sciences.