The historical "F" line has trams that are over 150 years old, which have been brought over from different parts of the world (Hiroshima, Moscow, Porto and Hamburg are some examples) for their restoration and subsequent use.
The "F" line tours different tourist areas which show the historical and modern face of the city.
These are the areas that have stops:
- Castro District.
- Union Square.
- Market Street and Civic Center.
- Financial District.
- Ferry Building and Embarcadero.
- Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf.
- Adults: $2 (including transfers for 90 minutes after boarding)
- Children between 5 and 17 and Seniors over 65: 75 cents.
- Children under 4 years: free.
When buying a ticket directly from the streetcar it is important to have the correct change ready.