See the best of the Golden Gate City, taking in all the major landmarks of California's second city on a tour which will leave you in no doubt as to why it's also known as "The Paris of the West."
Complete San Francisco Tour
Tour the city from the Bay to the Ocean in total comfort on an air-conditioned bus! The tour takes in all the most famous attractions, including the Golden Gate Bridge (symbol of the city), Chinatown (the oldest in North America), Fisherman's Wharf (which featured in the James Bond film "A View to a Kill"), The Presidio (once a military installation which was turned into a national park in 1989) and even views of Alcatraz and out onto the Pacific.
Travelling through the Golden Gate Park, our local guide will point out seasonal flower displays, look for bison grazing, and teach you about San Francisco’s history: its early settlements, from Native Americans to Spanish missionaries and the frenzied days of the gold rush as you drive through the once infamous Barbary Coast.
Tour with Cruise
End the tour back at San Francisco's beautiful waterfront and take in the superb vistas of Alcatraz Island and San Francisco Bay before embarking on a 60-minute Bay Cruise past the famous Pier 39 sea lions and along San Francisco’s historic waterfront, revealing the city’s fascinating skyline. After you sail under the Golden Gate Bridge, you’ll circle Alcatraz Island and see every angle of this mysterious island.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes hotel pick up in select hotels - you can select your hotel and time upon making your reservation. Please note that this service is only available for the morning tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11|
|Complete Bus Tour||
|Complete Bus Tour + Cruise||
Complete Bus Tour
Children between 5 and 11US$ 33
Complete Bus Tour + Cruise
Children between 5 and 11US$ 55
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Narrated tour of San Francisco.
Stops for photo opportunities.
Hotel pick up in selected hotels.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.