Enjoy a spectacular sunset at San Francisco Bay as you sail the Pacific Ocean- the best way to spend a romantic evening!
San Francisco Sunset Boat Ride
We'll meet at Pier 39, near San Francisco's famous sea lions. As night begins to fall, we'll board a boat that will sail us off into the sunset.
We'll sail for an hour and a half as you enjoy incredible views of San Francisco from the deck, such as the glow of the Golden Gate Bridge reflecting the sunset. Onboard there'll be a bar and snacks available, so you can relax and admire the city's skyline as you taste Californian wine, beer or soda in comfortable seats.
The tour ends back at Pier 39.
If you'd prefer to do this tour during the day or would like to see more of Alcatraz Island, you can also book the San Francisco Bay Cruise.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 60
1 hour 30 minutes.
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Two drinks per person (wine, beer or soda).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (San Francisco local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Pier 39, Gate J.