Cross the bay of San Francisco on board a ferry to Sausalito, a beautiful city on the Californian coast with great treasures to discover. Don't miss it!
San Francisco-Sausalito Route
When you reserve with us you will receive a ticket for the ferry that connects San Francisco with the city of Sausalito in only half an hour. The boat, which departs from Pier 41, has facilities including toilets, a café, and observation decks offering beautiful views of the bay!
At the following link, you can view all the departure and arrival times. If you would like a return trip, please purchase two tickets per passenger.
What to see in Sausalito?
In the Californian city, there are plenty of activities to do:
- Discover the floating homes next to the port.
- Visit Vista Point to enjoy the views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Go shopping along the promenade.
- Try the delicious fresh fish in one of the many restaurants with views across San Francisco Bay
way ferry ticket between San Francisco and Sausalito
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions